- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The royal city of Karnataka,Zoo,Palace,Scotland of India, Spice Plantation, waterfalls, fort, elephant camp, Museum and art gallery.
The royal city of Karnataka,Zoo,Palace,Scotland of India, Spice Plantation, waterfalls, fort, elephant camp, Museum and art gallery
Arrival at Bangalore Airport - Mysore
Arrival at Bangalore Airport and transfer to Mysore. the royal city of Karnataka . There are a number of royal buildings, gardens, temples, museums and modern amusement parks. Visit Chemarajendra Art Gallery, Mysore Zoo, Maharaja's Palace, Brindavan Garden etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: Mysore Zoo will be Closed on all Tuesdays.
Bangalore - Coorg
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Coorg popularly termed as Scotland of India. rich food and spices, smell the coffee, taste the oranges, flavor with cardamom and savour the honey. Proceed to visit the coffee plantations, honey farms and cardamom plantations. Visit the spectacular Abbi Falls and Raj's seat where you can enjoy the panoramic view of misty Coorg Valley. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Coorg. Visit Talacauvery (the origin point of River Cauvery) and Bhagamandala (the point where Cauvery assumes the shape of a river). Later visit the ancient Onkareshwara Temple, Madikeri fort etc. In the evening, shop at Madikeri town. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Coorg - Bangalore
After breakfast proceed to Bangalore . Capital of Karnataka is one of the prettiest and cleanest and known for its rapidly growing software market. Visit Cubbon Park and Museum (01 Km), Government Museum (01 Km), Tippu's Palace (04 Km), The Fort, Bull temples (05 km), Vankappa Art Gallery (02 Km) as time permits.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: Distance mentioned in KM is from the City Centre to the sight seeing spot
Departure transfer – Bangalore Airport
Transfer to Bangalore Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of a well experienced driver.
- Driver allowance, toll, parking fee, night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on complimentary basis.
- Meet & Greet Service with flower bouquet upon on arrival
- Mineral water & snacks box on the day of arrival
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.