Kashmir is known for its natural beauty, including its snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys, and picturesque lakes. The region is also famous for its traditional handicrafts, such as shawl-making and woodcarving. Additionally, Kashmir is home to several important historical and cultural sites, including the Mughal Gardens and the Jama Masjid mosque.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Beauty of Kashmir
Kashmir is often referred to as "Paradise on Earth" for its unparalleled beauty. This enchanting region is blessed with breathtaking landscapes, pristine lakes, snow-capped mountains, and a rich cultural heritage that captivates all who visit. Let's dive into the mesmerizing beauty of Kashmir.
Beauty of Kashmir
Srinagar Airport Arrival & Same Day Local Sightseeing | Approx 30 Mints Per Way - 10 Km | (Check-in 2 o Clock & Check-Out 12:00 PM)
On Your Arrival At The Srinagar International Airport, You Will Be Taken For A 5-Minute Drive Through The Heart Of New Srinagar City, Passing The Abdullah Bridge Which Connects The Banks Of The Jhelum River. Visit The Famous Mughal Gardens Of Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, Cheshmashahi, Hazratbal Shrine & Pari Mahal, We Will Explore The Gardens And Later Drive Back To The Srinagar For Dinner And Overnight Stay At Srinagar
Srinagar -- Gulmarg -- Srinagar | Approx 2:25 Hrs Per Way - 51 Km
After Breakfast In The Morning, Proceed Towards Gulmarg. En Route, You Get To See The Beautiful Tangmarg Town And Drive Ahead On A Scenic Drive Of 14 Kilometers To Gulmarg. Arrive In Gulmarg Early In The Afternoon And Begin A Short Tour, Boarding The Gondola Cable Car System (The 08 Minutes Ropeway). Descend Back To Gulmarg After An Hour And Later Indulge In Some Horse Riding. Later, Return Back To Srinagar. Dinner And Night Stay At Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar | Approx 2:20 Hrs Per Way - 90 Km |
After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And We Drive To Pahalgam Via Pampore, Awantipura, And The Village Of Bijbehara Which Remains Famous As The Breadbasket Of Kashmir. We Switch From The National Highway 1a At Khanabal And Drive Through The Second-Largest City Of Anantnag. From Here The Road Turns Scenic As We Drive Parallel To The Lidder River Flowing In The Opposite Direction. In Pahalgam, You Can Visit Many Breathtaking Places Like Betab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari. Visit Baisaran Via Ponies (Own Cost). Later In The Evening Return To Srinagar. Dinner & Overstay In Srinagar.
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar | approx 2:10 Hrs per way - 80 Km
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir. Once you reach Sonmarg, take a 3-hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajiwas glacier. After return, visit the small town market. Dinner & night stay at Srinagar Houseboat.
Departure From Srinagar
After Breakfast Checkout From The Hotel As Per Your Flight Timings.
- Accommodation as per mentioned details and the hotel list
- Meal Plan as the Itinerary
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Srinagar airport pickup & drop.
- All taxes included
- Flight tickets
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
- Trip To Beetab Valley / Aru Valley / Chandanwari Valley at Pahalgam (it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on a direct payment basis.)
- Gondola Tickets at Gulmarg
- Snow jeep at Tangmarg in case the road is blocked due to heavy snowfall otherwise our vehicle goes direct to Gulmarg
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
-Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Details Found