- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
As soon as you visit the wonderful place with Coorg Family Tour Packages from Chennai, the quaint hills of Coorg, situated in the Western Ghats, southern Karnataka, India, will be enjoyed by you. The distance is around 587 km between the two places and one could also travel by rail. If you enjoy driving a vehicle, so it could just be the right trip for you. But you can enter Coorg by train or plane as well. Coorg's misty landscape also presents beautiful sights and landscapes that you will never get bored of. The community and the citizens of Coorg can make you feel at home. Coorg is a spot for someone just perfect. This location can be seen by some type of traveler. If you're a filmmaker just searching for an escape or relaxing. Those days would be yours to love. A great ride for any family picnic alone. Enjoy strolling through the forests or maybe browsing at the town market's vintage pieces. It's all about you and your interests, and it's all about the venue. Then what are you supposed to wait for? For your relatives, Coorg is a one-stop family destination. Spend a wonderful holiday with the Coorg Family Tour Packages from Chennai and build lovely memories. Get ready for an adventurous trip and fill out the day-wise itinerary below to learn more.
Talakaveri, Bharamnadala, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, the seat of Raja, Omkareshwara.
Arrival & Sightseeing
First day in an adventurous adventure of yours The first day of the trip is today. Arrive at the airport or train station in Bangalore and then be picked up from Bangalore. Our leaders will be waiting for you to warmly greet you and then we will go to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel upon your arrival in Coorg. After a while, we will continue to the Dubare Reserve Forest for a sightseeing trip. Back at the hotel for the overnight stay.
Explore Coorg and see the magnificent cascades It is the second day of the trip today. Get your breakfast and get ready for the sightseeing tour then. Enjoy a visit to Talakaveri, Bharamnadala, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, the seat of Raja, Omkareshwara, etc. By evening, head to the main town and then you can go shopping. At the city shop, get some special Coorg stuff, or you might just spend some time in leisure or whatever activity you want. Head to the hotel for a night's rest.
In order to recall a lifetime, carry the experiences with you. The last day of the Coorg Family Tour Packages from Chennai is today. Wake up and eat a large meal. It would take around 6 hours to enter Bangalore, as it is 240 km away from Coorg. Get some rest after arrival in Bangalore. Then you might head to the city market in the evening to shop or enjoy any of your preference of recreational activities. Finally, the trip will come to an end when, according to the exit timings, you will be dropped back to Bangalore Airport or the train station. Grab those nice memories of home and spend the days without worries.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis inclusive of Buffet Breakfast & Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of a Well experienced driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Meet & Greet Service with Flower Bouquet upon on Arrival
- Mineral Water & Snacks Box on the day of arrival
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.
No Details Found