- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar tour is a popular itinerary for travelers visiting the northern regions of India. The tour includes visits to the cities of Delhi, Manali, Leh, and Srinagar, as well as several other destinations along the way. A Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar tour is a great way to experience the natural beauty and cultural richness of northern India. delhi manali leh srinagar bike trip 11 days
A Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar tour is a popular itinerary for travelers visiting the northern regions of India. The tour includes visits to the cities of Delhi, Manali, Leh, and Srinagar, as well as several other destinations along the way. A Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar tour is a great way to experience the natural beauty and cultural richness of northern India.
Delhi to Kullu Manali - 6,700 ft - 540 KM - 14-15 hr
Today you will be boarding a Volvo bus to Kullu Manali from Delhi after 5 PM.
It will be an overnight journey so make sure that you are well prepared.
Arrival in Kullu Manali - 6,700 ft
Once you reach Manali, check-in at the pre-booked hotel. Rest for some time and get ready for an orientation process and tour briefing.
Today’s day is rest and acclimatization day. You may enjoy a relaxing nature walk on your own to Hadimba Temple, and Manu temple in Old Manali village.
Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
Manu Temple is located near the river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the world.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kull Manali
Kullu Manali to Jispa/Billing -10,498 ft - 110 KM - 3-4 hr
Your long-awaited journey to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling trip via Tempo Traveler / SUV.
On the way, you will pass Vashisht Hot Springs. Although Manali is known for its freezing temperatures, these hot springs which are located 6 km from the town, have temperatures ranging from 43-50 °C. You will then visit Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Jispa/Billing
Jispa to Sarchu - 14,100 ft - 90 KM - 3-4 hr
Today, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range.
The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. You will also get to spend some time near the Chandrabhaga river (also known as Chenab) so make sure that you have a camera handy and take mesmerizing pictures. En route, you can visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti regions.
Once you reach Sarchu, enjoy an overnight stay for the night.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Sarchu
Sarchu to Leh - 11,562 ft - 250 KM - 6-7 hr
On day five, start your journey towards Leh, the hub of the Ladakh region. The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass.
When you reach Leh, check-in at the accommodation, and stay overnight.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Leh to Nubra Valley - 10,000 ft - 160 KM - 5-6 hr
Wake up to a refreshing morning and enjoy an awesome bike ride as your engines roar through the Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
Feel the thrill of crossing the World's Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley - 9,850 ft - 196 KM - 8-9 hr
After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso - 14,000 ft - 160 KM - 7-8 hr
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Pangong Tso to Leh via Chang La - 11,600 ft - 160 KM - 5-6 hr
In the morning, get set for yet another exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
If time permits, you can even visit Shey and Thiksey Monasteries. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Leh to Kargil - 8,780 ft - 240 KM - 6-7 hr
As soon as the morning unfolds today, enjoy a beautiful journey to Kargil. You can visit the Buddhist monastery of Lamayuru, which is settled at a height of 3,510 m.
Later explore the Fotu La mountain pass, Tiger Hill, Drass War Memorial, and then travel towards Kargil.
On arrival, enjoy an overnight stay.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Kargil
Kargil to Srinagar - 5,200 ft - 220 KM - 6-7 hr
Today enjoy a magical trip to Srinagar, where you may visit numerous attractions such as Shalimar Bagh and take a Shikara ride on the picturesque Dal Lake.
In the evening, enjoy an overnight stay in your pre-booked stay.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Srinagar
Complete your amazing Himalayan excursion by taking the flight from Srinagar. If your flight is scheduled late, you can explore Srinagar at your own leisure.
Breakfast & Check Out
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh, Kullu Manali, Kargil, and Srinagar.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, Jispa, and Sarchu.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 11 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 10.
- The Bikes will be provided from Day 2 in the morning till Day 10 in the evening.
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world - Khardung La and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 in the morning till Day 10 in the evening.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes are restricted for exigencies
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain
- Facility to carry luggage in a separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Pre-booked Luxury Semi-sleeper Volvo Seats for travelers from Delhi to Manali on Day 0 (Zero).
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance - Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop - Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- In case Motorbike is dropped on the way - The cost incurred to transfer/tow, vehicle servicing or maintenance cost.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- for accidental damages or dropping back the bike if in case you leave the bike in between the route before the end date of the trip.
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
No Details Found