- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tirupati is notorious for its Temple of Sri Venkateswara. It is at the top of the 7 peaks of the Tirumala Hills' beautiful range. Sri Venkateswara National Park and the zoological park that holds the lions are two important locations next to the temple. There are waterfalls and an ancient cave next to the temple, which is said to have religious significance. You'd be able to go to darshan at this temple at your own pace with the Tirupati tour package from Hyderabad. Not just Tirupati, but we'll see Chennai on this tour and explore around with Hyderabad's Tirupati darshan kit. Chennai, Tamil Nadu's capital state, has a number of places to visit. There are religious places like Kapileshwar Temple and St. Mary's Church here, which are both very old and famous, beginning from Fort St. George to museums dating back to British times. South India is well known for its wildlife, forests and beaches, and there are national parks, zoological parks and gardens you can visit in Chennai. The beach of Marina is also a popular location where you can enjoy local food and even enjoy some kite flying. You can also attend a performing arts festival at the Kalakshetra foundation here along with the numerous events. Hyderabad to Tirupati package trip with darshan. Discover the best of Chennai and Tirupati. Tirupati's travel will surely be religious and peaceful and you will enjoy your stay in this serene place.
Guindy National Park and Snake Park
Chennai: Arrival and Sightseeing
Explore the various Chennai attractions Arrive in Chennai on the first day of the Tirupati Balaji tour package from Chennai and get moved to your hotel. Upon arrival, check-in and relax for a while. Travel around the area for some sightseeing. Go to the famed Marina Resort, known for having the world's second largest coastline. Go to Snake Park, too and other big city attractions. After all the sightseeing, get back to your hotel and spend a cozy night's rest.
Tirupati: Arrival and Leisure
Arrive in Tirupati and engage in darshan on the second day of the travel package from Hyderabad to Tirupati After breakfast, you are moved to the Tirupati hotel. Upon arrival, check-in and rest for a while. At Sri Venkateswara Temple (also known as Tirupati Balaji Temple), you are free to go for darshan on your own today. After the shenanigans of the day, get back to your hotel and get some relaxation.
Last day of your tour package for Tirupati from Hyderabad Grab breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Get moved to Chennai and spend a day of relaxation. Here the journey stops.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis inclusive of Buffet Breakfast & Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of a Well experienced driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Meet & Greet Service with Flower Bouquet upon on Arrival
- Mineral Water & Snacks Box on the day of arrival
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.
No Details Found